Wednesday, July 16, 2008
iPhoto and iTunes
I feel like I learned a lot today! I now know how to input photos into iPhoto, make slideshows, and add pictures from Stationary Studio and Appleworks. It is really easy to edit in iPhoto. I also learned to input music to iTunes, and than put iTunes music into slideshows. Yeah! I am still trying to figure out GarageBand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I learned a lot today too. At home,I use i-photo and i-movie with my son to make movies. They're awesome programs, and it's so nice to save the moments in time with your children.
The slide shows are great for parent night. It's always a big hit. Parents love seeing their kids in action.
I too need to get better with garage band. I'm hoping to figure it out this year with my class.
Jenn
Post a Comment